Today I would like to show you how to earn 50$ per day by trading on KuCoin exchange. It took me several days to find this awesome strategy, so I decided to share it with you.Now,This method involves high risk and you can lose your money in any moment if you're not careful enough. I have tested it myself and it worked flawlessly, but please remember that no one is responsible for your money except yourself! Good luck! Step 1: Sign up for Kucoin To sign up for Kucoin you’ll need a few things. First, you’ll need an email address to register with. You’ll also need to provide your name, phone number, and create a password. The last step of signing up is enabling 2-factor authentication using Google authenticator. To do so go into your profile settings under Security then select Authentication App followed by Google Authenticator (or another app). Don’t forget! Step 2: Enable Google Authenticator Once you are logged into your Kucoin account, click on Account and then 2-factor authentic...
Comments
Post a Comment